Complaint Review: Donna Jackson

• Reported By: Pat — Brooklyn New York
Donna Jackson
7115 Huckleberry Court Clinton, Maryland USA

Donna Jackson aggravating thief Clinton Maryland

*Author of original report: continue

Donna Jean Jackson  61  I 1st met 1964 SEDC  -  she graduated Anacostia High  -  apparently the woman and her mother have poor comprehension  -  I am not everyone and I do not do for everyone 1994 I lived in Harlem and viewed her mother in the vicinity of the Muslim Mosque in Manhattan she say to Superior Court (1970) she wanted me to come to Clinton MD to stay with Donna and help her with her 2 daughters and house  -  Donna was having problems iwth her marriage 2013  I live in Brooklyn and after Dee 4C die early AM Sunday 9-9-2013 (Bruce Hall 62) in her studio Ms Grant (Carcel) move in  -  she speak several times and I do not return the serve 6-5-2013 I receive via mail 2 pair thong sandals  - new in plastic - I go to the 1st floor  1 - 2 hours and when I return 1 pair have been replaced with a display pair  -  I returned them (no exchange and no refund)

I find Donna disgusting and found poor judgment in having her an associate at one time which was years ago

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donna-Jackson/Clinton-Maryland-20735/Donna-Jackson-aggravating-thief-Clinton-Maryland-1058579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donna Jackson

continue

AUTHOR: Pat - ()

Monday  6-17-2013

I go to the supermarket in another area and view apparently 1 of Donna's 2 daughters standing in the aisle with shopping cart  -  I have never met them and did not say anything

I get home and while cooking my lunch (pork chop) approximately 12:30pm there is a fire drill that had been posted Friday but time not given

I did not exit my rent paid studio and leave my food to allow entrance and harm

I have since 2009-2010 Washington DC invasion had water and food issues via maintenance and non residents since 2004

12 deaths   1 cancel   1 postpone   2 ambush   1 retrieval