Complaint Review: donna klan

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: pamwiley — lexington Kentucky United States of America
donna klan
Internet, California United States of America

donna klan A pop up window came up when I was ordering from Amazon saying I could get a pair of earrings for $5.==. It did not say they were not affiliated with Amazon so I sent the for the earrings for a cost Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: Same as the above

*Consumer Comment: Same as the above

A pop up window came up when I was ordering from Amazon saying I could get a pair of earrings for $5.==. It did not say they were not affiliated with Amazon so I sent the for the earrings for a cost of 5dollars + some cents. My debit card was charged $98.00 with out my permission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/donna-klan/Internet-California-/donna-klan-A-pop-up-window-came-up-when-I-was-ordering-from-Amazon-saying-I-could-get-a-p-1006472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on donna klan

Same as the above

AUTHOR: Petester - ()

This also happend to me....

A pop up window came up when I was ordering from Amazon saying I could get a pair of earrings for $5.==. It did not say they were not affiliated with Amazon so I sent the for the earrings for a cost of $5.99. My debit card was charged $98.00 with out my permission.

Same as the above

AUTHOR: Petester - ()

This also happend to me....