Complaint Review: Donna Wheeler

• Updated: Mon, August 19, 2013

• Reported By: Stacy Martinez — Los Angeles California
Donna Wheeler
145 W. 108th Street Los Angeles, California USA

Donna Wheeler LAPD - Southeast Area CRO, South East Jeopardy Program uses her LAPD badge to intimidate and threaten a small business owner Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: If..

Donna Wheeler (Badge # 27073) accepted $2,500.00 from me as a sponsor of "Game For Change", a celebrity basketball game and concert fundraiser. After I paid my money as agreed Donna promised me exposure and media coverage before, during and after the event. However weeks after paying Donna cancelled the event and refused to refund my money. I called her boss and co-workers because Donna would not accept nor return my call. Finally Donna showed up at my flower shop in uniform and threatened to arrest me if I continue to harrass her about getting a refund. I sponsored a concert for exposure, and if the concert was cancelled due to no fault of my own, shouldn't I get a refund? That is what I asked Donna. She told me "Oh well. Crap happens. I'm LAPD and I don't have to refund your money." LAPD refuses to talk to me. The Better Business Bureau refuses to accept my report. I have searched online and found other companies and individuals who she has done the same thing to. Do not ever trust Donna Wheeler from LAPD and do not ever sponsor or invest or loan money to Southeast Jeopardy. Donna, Jennifer and her whole LAPD crew are scams and rip people off and try to intimidate them with their badge and guns when they complain. Southeast Jeopardy is a non-profit that Donna uses to embezzel money and steal from people. Now I know better. If LAPD was supporting Donna and her charity then why would she or her organization need outside funding? Do not ever give her your money or fall for the sob story about helping the needy and under privileged kids.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2013 12:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Donna-Wheeler/Los-Angeles-California-90061/Donna-Wheeler-LAPD-Southeast-Area-CRO-South-East-Jeopardy-Program-uses-her-LAPD-badge-1076934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Donna Wheeler

If..

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

If what you are saying is 100% then why haven't you gone to the local news media?

Not only would you have just about every TV Station in the LA area jumping on the chance to expose "Police Corruption", you get the secondary benefit of the "exposure" you wanted.