Complaint Review: Don's Tree SErvice

• Reported By: Angry Wife — Atlanta Georgia
Don's Tree SErvice
2072 S Stone Mountain Lithonia, Georgia USA

Don's Tree Service Failure to Compensate Employees Lithonia Georgia

While I have not had any services provided by Don's Tree Service, I do know firsthand that the owner is unreliable, untrustworthy, unprofessional, unethical, and unfriendly. My husband has done work for Don's Tree Service and he is still awaiting payment for his work. The owner's excuse: "We had to take your salary and put it towards our bills." Well, Doni, what about OUR family's bills? My husband worked hard to generate business for this company and was guaranteed a percentage in commission. We are STILL waiting for Don's Tree Service to pay my husband for services already rendered.

What I have learned about this company is that they are in it for THEM - not YOU, the client. So, do yourself a favor and take your money elsewhere. And, please, do not ignore the various reviews you've read about Don's Tree Service. I would've never supported my husband working for them had I read that they do not pay their employees; this is not an isolated incident.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dons-Tree-SErvice/Lithonia-Georgia-30350/Dons-Tree-Service-Failure-to-Compensate-Employees-Lithonia-Georgia-1072699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Don's Tree SErvice