Complaint Review: door knob discount center LLC, Tampa FL

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2013

• Reported By: old_man — MyTown Other
door knob discount center LLC, Tampa FL
13909 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, Florida USA

door knob discount center LLC, Tampa FL scam, no answer, unresponsive, customer-no-service Tampa Florida

Ordered 12/11/2013

Their web site appears to be pretty nice.  Easy to navigate, quite reasonable.  You receive an rapid confirmation of your order and a tracking link.  The tracking link shows nothing shipped.

A week later I attempted to contact them via their email link to inquire as to why no shipping information was available.  I also requested a feature they offer called "track by email".  Again I received almost immediate confirmation of this request but still no tracking or shipping information.

No one answers the phone lines.  I left messages.  No on replies to the messages.  No one replies to emails.  No one does anything to varify shipping or orders.  In sort the are unreachable.  In my opinion the site is a scam.  They appear to collect money but ship nothing.  I don't think it is unreasonable to wait a week for an order to be shipped HOWEVER I should be able to contact SOMEone in the company.  The fact that they are totally unresponsive to any and all attempts to contact them spells scam to me.  I suggest avoiding this company.

If I find that they have charged my credit card I will be notifying the attorney general in the state of Florida regarding the operation at Door Knob Discount Center . com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/door-knob-discount-center-LLC-Tampa-FL/Tampa-Florida-33618/door-knob-discount-center-LLC-Tampa-FL-scam-no-answer-unresponsive-customer-no-servi-1107908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on door knob discount center LLC, Tampa FL