Complaint Review: Dorchester Jeweler

• Reported By: Dave S — Summerville South Carolina
Dorchester Jeweler
Summerville Summerville, South Carolina USA

Dorchester Jeweler Fake Diamond Summerville South Carolina

Jill sold me a ring for my 15th wedding anniversary. Something told me that something was wrong. So I took my $8500 investment, around the corner to find out it was a fake diamond.

I went back, with the police. Jill stated the Jeweler was wrong who told me that so I gave her a chance to "Prove it". I had her pick out another jeweler in town, call them and request that they look at the ring. Jill, myself and the office went to that Jeweler and was told it was a fake.

Jill claimed it was her supplier. He sent the wrong stone. She did give me a full refund.

I contacted the Summerville Prosecutor and he said there was nothing that could be done about it. This happened in 2011, December 4th to be exact. I am writing this because I put this on line before, and have had 5 emails telling me the same thing happen to them. All said they contacted the Police but nothing can be done about it. The reason is that if you catch her, she will make restitution.

In my opinion, Jill is a crook. She tried to steal from me. I have also heard she swapped stones on another women and sold fakes to at least two more. Naturally this is all hear say, except for what she did to me. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

PS RUMOR HAS IT SHE HAS TROUBLE PAYING RENT AND EVICTION PROCESS STARTED AND STOPPED SEVERAL TIMES.

If you would like to hear more, email me at (((REDACTED)))@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dorchester-Jeweler/Summerville-South-Carolina-29485/Dorchester-Jeweler-Fake-Diamond-Summerville-South-Carolina-1052614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dorchester Jeweler