Complaint Review: dorchester media

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: carol — new franken Wisconsin United States of America
dorchester media
new york, New York United States of America

dorchester media true story, etc. I did not get any of my subscriptions after 2010. I had 6 different ones new york, New York

I have quite many magazines coming from dorchester company. They are true story, true confessions, true romance, true love, true romance special and best of true confessions. I was told they would extend my subscriptions when they started back up, but I believe they sold out. They never informed me of this, and I never got my money back.
Carol    New Franken, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dorchester-media/new-york-New-York-10016/dorchester-media-true-story-etc-I-did-not-get-any-of-my-subscriptions-after-2010-I-had-1015276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dorchester media