Complaint Review: doreen marks

• Reported By: jen — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
doreen marks

doreen marks Maria Psychic Fraud, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Please Clarify

I called this lady because I was in desperate need of help an guidence I was vulnerable an made a big mistake!

I called this lady Maria she promised she would help me with my break up issues an get my life together on track for 200 I came up with the money then there was more an more complications in my so called case Well over a month she managed to squeeze 4500 dollars from me an promised after my case was closed I I would get my money back because I had told her I couldn't afford to give her all this money she said she promised I would get it back.

I took out a car title loan to pay her off an its been three months an nothing she avoids me an says she is in the hospital because of me cause I have so much evil an she is getting sick an doesn't call me for days on end an says don't worry I will be blessed an she has to talk to her so called "Mother Superior" she says she will call me in 2 hours an very rarely does. She is a scam artist an the agreement was I would give her this money if she is able to pay me back this process has gone on for three months I haven't any money yet she claims she did her work an got my boyfriend back which she hasn't. She claims she fixed everything in my life but she has put me in a world of hurt I cannot pay my rent or my car loan off an that's all she says is don't worry an I am crazy an need to calm down how do I calm down when she owes me thousands of dollars do not call her stay away!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/doreen-marks/internet/doreen-marks-Maria-Psychic-Fraud-Internet-995664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on doreen marks

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Please Clarify

AUTHOR: Truth Seeker - ()

your report is some what vauge and does not clearly Identify the business you are accusing of taking your money

there are many psychics that use the same name and I consider it a service if you could better Identify the person in quetion by providing any websites phone number city or state so that others can Identify more clearly who you are talking about. Annonymous complaints are fine as long as there is some identifying information about the reader in question,

Until this is clarified I would suggest than your report be viewed with some casution.

thanks very much and I look forward to your reply.