Complaint Review: dotcomsecrets.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 02, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By: Matt — La Mesa California
Internet USA

dotcomsecrets.com Russell Brunson Lie to you, fradualant charges, No Support or Contact info, Software and Websites they provide don't work Internet

Russell Brunson is a master scam artist. I signed up for several of his programs and was very excited about them. His pitch was amazing - totally lured you in. I signed up for dotcomsecretsX, which is a step by step Internet Marketing course. 2 of the tools he provides to use within dotcomsecretsX (Affiliate Squeeze and Pure Leverage) were down for 4 days and I could not get a response from anyone.

I emailed Russell on Facebook - no response. I submitted a ticket...no response. I replied to 1 of the hundred emails Russell sent me every day...no response. I contacted Pure Leverage...no response.  It was absurd. Meanwhile, I could not move forward with the program which I had already put a lot of work into.

I have NO PROBLEM paying for quality. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for. I will pay more for quality and service. The quality of his tools are JUNK and his service is next to none. I was quite surprised that he would not bother to get a better system in place, considering how much money Russell says he makes. However, after days of not being responded to, I realized that all they care about is getting your money. Once they have your money - they don't care about anything else. So get this next part:

This program was supposed to be a 14 day free trial and then $47/month. However, after 8 days - they charged me the $47!! I submitted a ticket and here is the exact verbiage:

"Why are you guys billing me? It's a 14 day trial and it has only been about 8 days. It clearly says on the website that I have 14 days to test out before being billed. Reverse this $47.00 immediatelyPlease acknowledge this email and give me an update. Thanks"

"Hello Matt!

The trial you were on was a 14 day trial, not a 30 day trial which is why you were charged already. If you are interested in continuing the DCS X program I would be happy to push your bill date out an extra 14 days or I can just refund your charge and cancel the account. Let me know!

Best Regards,

HELLO?? McFly?  Anybody home? Either he employs total idiots, or they are just playing some sort of game to get me to forget about it.

Anyway, Russell touts all over his website a money back guarantee, but now it has been almost impossible to get my money back, so I am going to have to dispute the charges with my credit card company, which is fine. They will reverse the charges and Russell will get a chargeback.

Anyway - these guys are total scam, however they mask it very well. Don't fall for the trap!

Which I have no problem with, if it's good stuff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2014 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dotcomsecretscom/internet/dotcomsecretscom-Russell-Brunson-Lie-to-you-fradualant-charges-No-Support-or-Contact-i-1159077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dotcomsecrets.com