Complaint Review: dotzila

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: Steve — California
dotzila
Internet USA

dotzila long lead times, poor quality, and abysmal support Internet

I ordered six iPhone5 charger cables from Dotzila in mid January.  They charged my credit card for this transaction on 1/20.  They did not fulfill the order for TWO months (this in itself is a violation).  When we finally received the charger cables, the quality was abysmal.  ALL of our iPhone5s show the same error message "device not supported by accessory".  Sometimes that cables will charge for a little while, but invariably the message appears.  They are not reliable.

When I emailed Dotzila to voice my complaint, I kind of got the run-around - everything from ask my order number (which was in the header of the email!) to providing ridiculous advice about my battery case (iPhones don't have a 'battery case').  They finally said to return the cables, but I would have to pay shipping.  I should not have to spend ANY of my money on a product that is unreliable or shoddily produced.  I am disputing the charges on my credit card and I have informed my credit card company of this 'scam'.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dotzila/internet/dotzila-long-lead-times-poor-quality-and-abysmal-support-Internet-1140378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dotzila