Complaint Review: Double HH Ranch Transport

• Updated: Mon, January 11, 2016

• Reported By: Mouth — Glen Carbon Illinois
Double HH Ranch Transport
3000 Glen Hill Hwy Manitou Beach, Michigan USA

Double HH Ranch Transport Vicki Henderson Horse Shipping Scammer Manitou Beach Michigan

*General Comment: Another Experience with Ms Henderson

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is so far from the Truth

Double HH Ranch Transport (Vicki Henderson) is a shady company. I found them on the internet, and contacted them through Facebook to see if she could haul a horse for me. She gave me a fair quote, and said she had many references on her page for me to check. I checked them, but have since found out she deleted all the bad ones and only left the good ones for people to see.

I paid her a deposit of half the price she was charging and we agreed that she would leave to get my horse on March 3rd, and be able to get her 3 days later. The closer it got to that time, I tried to double check to make sure we were still on for that time frame, and she just started coming up with excuses. Her horse was dying, het trailer was broke, her dog was sick. These are actually things she said.

I needed to make plans to be available for when the horse came, and the lady I was buying her from needed to make plans as well. She would not commit, and will not give me my deposit back. i would say she is a big scam and NEVER intended to get my horse, just my money.

Do NOT be another one of her victims. Horse people please pass the word on so noone else gets taken like I did!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Double-HH-Ranch-Transport/Manitou-Beach-Michigan-49253/Double-HH-Ranch-Transport-Vicki-Henderson-Horse-Shipping-Scammer-Manitou-Beach-Michigan-1128267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Double HH Ranch Transport

#1 General Comment

Another Experience with Ms Henderson

AUTHOR: Cowgirl Dispatch - (USA)

Facebook PM (Private Message)  (To): Donna Grace Today (Aug 13, 2015) (From:) Vicki Henderson 10:56am Vicki Henderson My attorney  will be in touch, you don't take direction on not using my name. See how you like a slander suit!! Good day!! . ... January 2016 NOTE:
[Before I continue the rest of this conversation, let me explain. I am Donna Grace. I received this Facebook PM from Vicki – and am reproducing it here in whole - not changed or edited – to indicate to other people that I experienced Vicki to be lacking in common sense and good character. My expereinces with Ms Henderson led me to believe other transporters might be more honest, or, embroil themselves in less drama that Ms Henderson chooses to. When I received this PM on Facebook, I had not heard from, nor spoken to, this woman in a long time. What I have copied and pasted here, is the actual PM, from the beginning to the end, nothing left out, and nothing falsified. You can decide from this PM what kind of lady Vicki Henderson really is. What she was referring to in this PM, is, what I related on this webpage, www.BuckingV.com/trooper.htm, where I named Vicki as being one supporter for the fellow woman transporter, Carrie Freeland, DBA Curly Horse Express, when Carrie stole my horse, in late 2014. Now, you have the background. Here is the rest of the PM I received from Vicki that day, so you can draw your own conclusions. [Her threats against me with legal action were just that, and I in no way worried about it. I knew she was trying to manipulate me, it was not the first time she had tried. I never “heard from her lawyer,” either. Donna Grace 11:00am Donna Grace Libel is written untruth. This is written truth. Not libel. Not against you anyway - you are just another victim. . ... Vicki Henderson 11:01am Vicki Henderson I warned you to keep my name out of your post period . You are slandering me as adding my name in your bulls*** drama . ... Donna Grace 11:02am Donna Grace No. Untrue. . ... Vicki Henderson 11:05am Vicki Henderson I have the money unlike you to take your dumba** to court. My worth is over the a mill. Want to play..be my guest..last warning!!! . ... Donna Grace 11:07am Donna Grace No wonder Carrie befriended you. . ... Vicki Henderson 11:08am Vicki Henderson Bite me b***h . ... Donna Grace 11:08am Donna Grace If I slandered or libeled, I would worry. Since I am honest, I have nothing to fear. Vicki Henderson 11:08am Vicki Henderson Your a real pos.and yes u have lied . Don't put my name on your post..but funny how all think your a snake..do not contact me again or post my name..lol..but you can't do that..so trying to make me look bad in your lil life..won't work... . ... Donna Grace 11:15am Donna Grace Nope. Haven't lied yet. Don't intend to start now. You are safe from me. If you look bad, that would not be from anything I say or do. . ... Vicki Henderson 11:16am Vicki Henderson I don't look bad at all..but contacting me again , just screwed yourself..hahaha . ... Donna Grace 11:17am Donna Grace i did not contact you. . ... Vicki Henderson 8/13, 11:18am Vicki Henderson What are you doing right now does it take a rocket scientist wow you are not very smart . ... Donna Grace 11:19am Donna Grace this is called, responding to a contact. . ... Vicki Henderson 8/13, 11:19am Vicki Henderson Oh you're funny you got to have the last word . Means shut up Chat Conversation End Seen 11:20am

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is so far from the Truth

AUTHOR: Vicki - ()

I was hired to move Rachals horse when I ran my North and South Dakota route.  I had a different route to finish first, in which Rachal knew about, she kept facebook message me while on southern route.  Told her I would let her know when I got closer to being done, while on this route my trailer had gone through 4 tires and many stops to check on status of trailer, in which I had a supposedly professional check my trailer in Georgia after a accident, where a lady had hit my truck and trailer, went across 5 lanes of highway on 75 North and took out passenger side of truck and trailer.  This man had told me trailer was ok and was good to drive back to Michigan.  Which after going through tires, axles were bent and frame bent.  Before going back out like I always do, have equipment checked.  This time the person checking was very wrong.  Knowing this I told Rachal I was putting equipment in the shop, and it would be a few days.  Would let her know status.  She kept asking day to day.  If someone has your truck and trailer in shop, you let them do their job, instead of blow up phone.  Rachal didn't like the answer she got, ordered me to pick up her horse by the weekend.  Which was not going to be a option. She wouldn't listen nor understand.  Ordering for this to take place, or return her deposit.  I had all intentions on picking up and delivering her horse after things got fixed.  Per contract I told her there wasn't refunds, unless I would not be able to do the job at all, or I was the one to cancel route.  Which when I am hired to do a job, I show up and do just that.  Rachal didn't care about me being concerned about trailering a horse in faulty trailer.  She just wanted her horse this weekend.  Yes things happen to equipment to every transporter, I was truthful with her and told her after things got fixed, wouldn't be a problem, but didn't have a date yet for her. Nor had ever given her a date as of yet either.  She blew up my facebook messages that day, in which yes.. with the bad winter this year, had also had my stallion being put down.  She didn't care about anything but ordering and thinking about what she wanted.  I told her after over 15 messages and putting my horse down, that I would refund her money when I got home.  Vet was at my ranch and spending last few hours with a loved horse.  In the meantime, she still blew up messages and saying false comments on facebook, slandering me.  other transporters as well, stood up for me, then she blew up their messages, to someone she didn't even know.  At the end of the evening returned home, got on computer and returned her 400.00.  In the meantime, she thought she would be evil and put false reports on me.  In which I have a lawyer now working on slander case against her. I nor anyone that really cared about horses would never keep driving a trailer that was unsafe.  Since last week, the shop and insurance adjusters have totalled the said trailer, and the lady that hit me, her insurance is involved to replace the trailer.  Hope this helps clear up the false statements against me.. If not have all records of refund by paypal, and all insurance docs for accident, plus the vet bill for the day in question.  I care about the horses, would not put them in danger, Rachal didn't care.  I did tell her after all the rude messages from her, that I would not be picking up her horse, for the way she treated such a important matter.  Since then that evening had transporters message me, saying they wouldn't touch her horse.  Also had one that had picked up a horse in Dec. say she was unruley, rude, and thought the world revolved around her, that she would never move another horse for her again.  Any questions about my ability to move your horse, dog or cat. Have many references.. that she wanted to say were fake.. Sorry but they are not fake.  If at all, I do as I say, very honest person, and would never hurt people or animals.  Good at what I do, and proud of my job.  All my clients will testify to the way I do things, stay in touch along routes, take pictures and send to them, on time for pick up or deliverys, unless like out of the norm,something may happen, always let them know.  Sorry this one went so bad.. But all are safe with my knowledge to put equipment in the shop, delay due to equipment. All other clients would so understand and not want their horse on a trailer that could be unsafe.  Have a wonderful day.  Hope she got her horse, but wasn't going to risk a accident on her account.  I have never deleted any of my references as well either, as I have not had a bad one till this girl.. In which she is a young girl that has alot to learn.   Never said anything about my dog.. I have all the messages ever sent to her and by her, which a shame she jumped to her own conclusions and made up things. But instead of try to hurt someone by posting false accusations, if she would have waited for me to get home like I said.. she got her money back and that is what counts.. Never would keep someones money, if I couldn't do the transport.  All I can say is prayer is the best thing for people like that..  Vicki