Complaint Review: DOUBLEDAY BOOK CLUB

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Jo — Scottsdale Arizona
DOUBLEDAY BOOK CLUB
P.O. Box 6400 Camp Hill, Pennsylvania United States of America

DOUBLEDAY BOOK CLUB UNAUTHORIZED REMOVAL OF $100 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

After an email notice a few weeks ago reminding me that I had to order MORE books to fulfill my contract, I ordered 6 books from this company.

Without notice, they have now deducted $100 from my checking account, for this same contract. They said the books I ordered "didn't count."  They gave me no notice and no warning that they were just going to pull $100 from my checking account, which they caused to be overdrawn.

I have filed a complaint with the bank, but realize that these THIEVES get away with this crap all the time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DOUBLEDAY-BOOK-CLUB/Camp-Hill-Pennsylvania-/DOUBLEDAY-BOOK-CLUB-UNAUTHORIZED-REMOVAL-OF-100-FROM-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-Camp-Hill-Pen-1046959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DOUBLEDAY BOOK CLUB