Complaint Review: doubleu casino

• Submitted: Fri, February 01, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: DOUBLEUPLAYER — Marion Indiana United States of America
doubleu casino

doubleu casino i bought chips to play and they disapeared from my amount 7 million did and i didnt play them,it also happened to many the same night and casino -keven wont refund then or return a message, Internet

*Consumer Comment: LOSING IS INEVTABLE

I have played at doubleu casino for many months now, There has been many things i have over looked but this last one i can not do. I made a small deposit to play on the weekend, the casino have put in some new slots and i was playing at a small one, then went to a larger pay out, 125,000 to play, when i was playing my spin came in so i took it, when i started to play my game again i saw my chip count had dropped to 4 million and it had been at 11 million before the spin came in.

I went to let Keven the man in charge to let him know what had just happened, i noticed there was others that had just had the same problem, some with up to 1 billion less chips. This was on the 23rd of Jan. and as of today the casino will not give me back the chips that were taken from me and i did not play on. I paid for these chips and this is stealing in my book, Keven will not send me a message telling me why they have not been returned and i have seen that many of the other people are having the same problem.

I have been on slots playing for a jackpot when i have looked up to see the jackpot was hit, but not by myself, i have played for days around the clock to try and hit a slot mach. to get a call from my mom telling me she was on the mach i was playing, now how can two people play the same slot at the same time? This has happened many times  i see it to be dishonust business happening. But this last thing was the kicker, take my deposit and steal my chips also, facebook needs to look into them!!! you cant hit a slot to save your life there and they are robbing people because we want to have a little fun!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/doubleu-casino/internet/doubleu-casino-i-bought-chips-to-play-and-they-disapeared-from-my-amount-7-million-did-an-1007430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on doubleu casino

LOSING IS INEVTABLE

AUTHOR: JOE - ()

I BOUGHT A VIP AN IT WAS THE MOST EXPENSIVE CHIPS TO PLAY ANY GAMES ON FACEBOOK.LITTLE DID I KNOW AT THE TIME IT WAS A COMPLETE RIP OFF.

LOST BILLIONS IN ONE WEEK AND THEN SAVED UP SOME FREE CHIPS AND GUESS WHAT.JUST AS SOON AS I WAS GOING TO WIN 6 BILLION ON A SLOT, THEY BOOTED ME OUT OF THE GAME BACK TO FACEBOOK.I STILL HAVE THE PICTURE OF THE GAME.NEEDLESS TO SAY I WENT BACK AND EVERYTIME YOU DO THERE IS SOMEONE OR A MAKE BELIEVE PERSON ON YOUR GAME.THEY STAE YOU CAN RETURN TO WHERE YOU LEFT OFF IT ANYTHING GOES WRONG.WHATS WRONG IS THAT IS A LIE.

I WAS SO UPSET I SAW SOMEONE IN MY SEAT AND YOU CAN SEE THE AMOUT AND IT WAS DEFINATELY MY MACHINE AS IT WAS THE NUMBER ONE HIGHEST AMOUT OF PRIZE AT THE TIME OF ANY MACHINE.I JUST KEPT CLICKING AND CLICKING AND IF IT WAS A REAL PERSON THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT.I FIANLLY KILLED THE MAKE BELIEVE CHARACTER AND I WAS RETURNED TO MY GAME.BUT, AS EXPECTED I WAS WINNING BEFORE AND THE GAME WAS REPROGRAMMED BECAUSE I LOST DOWN TO ZERO CHIPS AND THE GAME I HAD PLAYED FOR SEVERAL HOURS I KNEW EXACTLY HOW GREAT IT HAD BEEN PLAYING.BUT NO AFTER THEY KICKED ME OFF.

THEN IF YOU WRITE THEY STATE THAT IN THE TERMS THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST POINTS.

COVERS THEM BUT NOT YOU AND IS UTTERLY UNFAIR.