controlling

• Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: Murray — Midland Texas
Douglas Jackson
175 E. Nasa Blvd, Ste 300, Melbourne, , Florida USA

Douglas Jackson Operating as www.e-gold.com An investment in gold via www.e-gold.com resulting in a scam denying me my money now that funding is near Melbourne, Florida

On 09/10/01 and again on 10/10/01 I invested  $1554.00

That amount has now grown to $4730.63. I started trying to recover my money on 11/12/2009 and at that eime discovered egold had been sued by the DOJ for not haveing a license. It was then sent to Rust Cjonsulting as the Mediator. I havc emails from E-gold 3 statinng that I was in compliance when funding occurred.

Funding was set and I have six letters from Rust Consulting (2 for each of my 3 accounts) that I was in compliance and ready for funding. One set of letters dated May 14/2013 and the second dated june 18/2013.

So Rust Consulting is doing what it was charged with doing as of now. However, upon logging  in on my egold account (one Of them) that is set up and operated by Douiglas Jackson himself I discovered a SCAM HAD BEEN

INSTALLED TO KNOCK THE  UNWARY OFF. Upon logging in to this account I was given 3 choices to complete before proceeding. Is this Owner... Then below I was given 3 choices to check one

You (the User on this Account) ( Some other Individual) or ( An Entity (such as a Business, Organization or Trust) Immediately I was knocked off of all 3 accounts with this (  rejected due to Customer Change )  There was no customer change as they well know and I checked the only viable one that I am indeed the owner and the user.

It was all a fraudulent setup via Douglas Jackson to seize and retain not only mine,but others property.

This is his site and he sets it up. So only his fingerprints are on it and Rust Consulting at this time is in the clear as they authorized and then again authorized my funding as I was in compliance.     I am unable to get any response from e-gold whether by email, fax or the us mail that I have sent directly to Douglas Jackson. I have copies (documents of everything that I have mentioned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Douglas-Jackson/Melbourne-Florida-32901-1998/Douglas-Jackson-Operating-as-wwwe-goldcom-An-investment-in-gold-via-wwwe-goldcom-resu-1068920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Douglas Jackson