Complaint Review: Douglas W. Gardner

Douglas W. Gardner
BOston, Massachusetts USA

Douglas W. Gardner Rapist, Abuser Boston Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: ok

I'm a student at Lasell College in Massachusettes and I was sexually assaulted by Douglas W. Gardner. Heo was supposed to be my tutor and my friend. Until one night when we were hanging out and he got me drunk and took advantage of me. No matter how many times I said NO, he didn't stop. He raped me. As if this isn't enough, I see that he's now a TEACHER at Lasell (or at least he's claiming to be). He is not to be trusted. He is a horrible person and a rapist. I've seen him many times since the attack and he smirks at me like he knows I'll never be able to do anything about what happened. Well, I'm doing something now. I'm announcing to the whole world: YOU ARE A RAPIST.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Douglas-W-Gardner-/BOston-Massachusetts-02108/Douglas-W-Gardner-Rapist-Abuser-Boston-Massachusetts-1116703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Douglas W. Gardner

ok

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

What did the police say?? Did you seek a rape kit?? Did you talk to a detective?