Complaint Review: Dovenmuehle Mortgage Co.

• Submitted: Tue, January 28, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Sharon M. — Guthrie Oklahoma
Dovenmuehle Mortgage Co.
1 Corporate Drive, Suite 360 Lake Zurich , Illinois USA

Dovenmuehle Mortgage Co. Dovenmuehle Mortgage Co. should change its name to Dovenmuehle Foreclosure Company Lake Zurich Illinois

I lost my job in Feb. 2013. By July, 2013, I began to fall behind on my mortgage. I was told since I had an FHA loan, I could file for loss mitigation through my mortgage company, which is Dovenmuehl Mortgage. I filed in July, 2013 with Dovenmuehl's loss mitigation department. They required me to send them all of my financial documents as I received them (bank statements, paystubs, a hardship letter and application) every month. In September, 2013, I got a job, but never got any assistance through the mortgage company.

In October, 2013, my husband had an accident and broke both of his arms. He had to have two surgeries. Our family income was cut in half. In October, 2013, I began filing with the loss mitigation department again. It is now January, 2014, I have been sending financial information to Dovenmuehl loss mitigation since July, 2013. They have never offered me any help. They have sent me several foreclosure notices and have their collections department call and harrass me weekly.

Thank God, I have family who have helped me to catch up my payments.

I am sure there are hundreds of thousands of people who have lost their homes who had mortgages with this company. Their loss mitigation department is a joke and they should be sued for false advertisement and fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dovenmuehle-Mortgage-Co-/Lake-Zurich-Illinois-60047/Dovenmuehle-Mortgage-Co-Dovenmuehle-Mortgage-Co-should-change-its-name-to-Dovenmuehle-1118959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dovenmuehle Mortgage Co.