Complaint Review: Dovenmuhle Mortgage

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: Netta — Southfield Michigan
Dovenmuhle Mortgage
1 Corporate Drive, suite 360 Lake Zurich, Illinois USA

Dovenmuhle Mortgage MGC Mortgage I file Bankruptcy I was discharge in December 2013. And on January 09,2014 I got a letter from mortgage company I my payment was up to date and they say it wasn't Lake Zurich Illinois

I file bankruptcy in january 2012 my bankruptcy was discharge in December 2013. I start paying my mortgage in september 2013. I got a letter MGC Mortgage saying enclosed is your checks in the amount 1,513.00 these funds are not sufficient to reinstate your account. On 01/26/12 your account was referred to our attorney to initiate foreclosure proceeding. I had file bankruptcy 01/2012. Then I get another letter from the mortgage company say that I didn't pay my November mortgage. My house is in foreclosure again I got a letter from there attorney. April 30, 3014 say I have to May 29, 2013 to come up with 15,000 to stop my house from going into foreclosure again 6 month after I got out of my bankruptcy. Mgc/ dovenmuehle would not accept my mortgage paymwnt when I mail the in they sent them back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dovenmuhle-Mortgage/Lake-Zurich-Illinois-60047/Dovenmuhle-Mortgage-MGC-Mortgage-I-file-Bankruptcy-I-was-discharge-in-December-2013-And-1144735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dovenmuhle Mortgage