Complaint Review: Down Right Bully Karie Byer and James Byer

• Updated: Wed, October 30, 2013

• Reported By: chevyguy49424 — holland Michigan
Down Right Bully Karie Byer and James Byer
23340 Carleton West Rd Belleville Mi 48111 Belleville, Michigan USA

Down Right Bully Karie Byer and James Byer Karie Buyer James Byer SCAM BEWARE AS OTHER REPORT STATES DRUG ADDICTS AND DRUNKS WILL ROB YOU Belleville Michigan

Hi everyone I must warn you before you deal with these people you should really look further. The post above me from another person said some things that I could agree on. Karie and James Byer are scammers and will try and rip you off. They will begin to be the nicest people you have ever met, and how they only care about the welfare of the animals they are selling. These people are your typical puppy mill breeders. They breed the hell out of a female and then after they milk money out of the mama bully they kick em to the curb. Look at the site and their Facebook page to be shocked. These people are inbreeding these olde English bulldog yes. Don't let them fool you otherwise. I was ripped off but the jokes on them. I'mnot a person to go spreading rumors about anyone. Please stay far away from these people you will only be supporting a puppy mill. I giving them a large amount if money and still no dog. During the time of getting a puppy iI explained I ran into a major problem and I asked her if I could wait till next litter. She then used the issue against me trying to say I breached a contract that I never signed in the first place. People I'm begging you to stay far away from these scum. They don't care about the dogs only what you have to spend. Look up Karie Byer or James Byer on Facebook you will see the adults they bred the hell out of and then shipped off as a pet. Its a puppy mill people. If your against puppy mills don't waste your time or money with these people. I just recently found out about them being drug addicts from people that claim to know the two. I don't care what they do in their spare time people but I do care they are out to rob good folks. They are in breeders and run a puppy mill and are scammers. If you don't want to lose your hard earned money take my advice and the post before mine. I'm still hurt by the fact I was suppose to get a dog by these people but ended up with nothing and they think I will not get nothing. They are wrong so people please I'm begging you keep looking else where when you see the name Down right bully.com or the name Karie or james byer.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Down-Right-Bully-Karie-Byer-and-James-Byer/Belleville-Michigan-48111/Down-Right-Bully-Karie-Byer-and-James-Byer-Karie-Buyer-James-Byer-SCAM-BEWARE-AS-OTHER-R-1095523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Down Right Bully Karie Byer and James Byer