Complaint Review: Doxy Intimates, MJR Clothing, Doxy Lingerie

• Submitted: Sat, November 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 12, 2009

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Doxy Intimates, MJR Clothing, Doxy Lingerie
11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Intimates, MJR Clothing, Doxy Lingerie Scam! Complete Ripoff order never came Maryland Heights Missouri

*Consumer Comment: RIp OFF BY DOXY LINGERIE OR DOXY INTIMATES

*UPDATE Employee: Need More Info

I placed my order with Doxy intimates about a week and a half before I needed the item. I got the expedited 2-3 day shipping to be sure it would arrive on time. I also read the disclaimer that said all orders placed before the weekend of or the weekend before halloween would arrive in time. A week went by and my order status never changed. I wrote multiple e-mails and got no response, and I mentioned that I would not need the item if it did not come in time, and would be canceling the order. It never came, but my credit card got charged and I wrote multiple e-mails canceling my order, and saying I was very unsatisfied and did NOT want store credit, I wanted my money back. Still no response, and I finally googled Doxy and found all of the scam reports and complaints. I am unsure how to proceed, I really want my money back. Would I be able to arrange that through my credit card company?

Mfiresmile
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2008 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Intimates-MJR-Clothing-Doxy-Lingerie/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/Doxy-Intimates-MJR-Clothing-Doxy-Lingerie-Scam-Complete-Ripoff-order-never-came-Marylan-1029477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Intimates, MJR Clothing, Doxy Lingerie

RIp OFF BY DOXY LINGERIE OR DOXY INTIMATES

AUTHOR: Mystery - (U.S.A.)

I've seen a complaint reguarding Doxy as well when after I as well ordered and Never received my order either. I then gave Doxy Many chances to send my order and they came up with every excuse in the book. I still haven't received my money back. I then went to find out that their are 490 complaint about Doxy from the Better Business Boro and due to Doxys non complaints they had advised me to take this further due to all the complaints. Doxy is run by the owner of Jennifer Lutke who is behind Doxy and when you receive your reply if you get one it just says Doxy Not Jennifer whom is taking your money and NOT providing you with your Products at all. Jennifer has been in alot of hot water and continues to do this to take your money and send anyone any products at all. Just takes your money and runs. The Addresses of site changes and No phone number to contact company. My advise to anyone seeing this problem or who have had the same problem with company would to follow the steps to Better Business Boro and then they will tell you the next step but the more paper trail the better and The more complaints the better to get this rip off. Off the computer and getting your money back. The owner should be ashamed of her self for letting this happen and for continuing this what ever she thinks she is getting way with scam. I'm here to say that its time for the People to step up and speak up and take action or stand against this company who has taken their money. I couldn't even dream of doing this to someone with out respectful business or producing the product. If I couldn't live up to the expectation I'd have to return their money back. Its what would be the right thing to do.

Need More Info

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

What is your 5 digit order # so I can take care of this for you.

Doxy