Complaint Review: Doxy Lingerie Online

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Doxy Lingerie Online
11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136 Maryland Heights, MO 63043 Maryland Heights, Missouri U.S.A.

Doxy Lingerie Online Doxy lingerie online won't send me my order Maryland Heights Missouri

*Author of original report: Doxy lingerie Maryland Heights Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Response

I place an order on doxylingerie online store in feburary and still haven't recieved most of my items. I purchase $138.00 worth of clothing on doxy lingerie I did recieved two items from my purchase about two month later. And when I sent an email asking what happen to the rest of the items on my order they send an email stating that the item was not available and that I have store credit of $108.00. But after that email I never heard from them again and now I don't know what to do I send several email to the company no repsonse tried calling and no answer. It's been three months no emails no calls. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone esle I tried calling my bank to see if I can get back the money from doxylingerie but they I can't so I'm screwed out of $108.00. I wish I went on this site before buying from doxylingerie.

Samy23
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2008 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Lingerie-Online/Maryland-Heights-Missouri-63043/Doxy-Lingerie-Online-Doxy-lingerie-online-wont-send-me-my-order-Maryland-Heights-Missouri-332219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Lingerie Online

Doxy lingerie Maryland Heights Missouri

AUTHOR: Samy23 - (U.S.A.)

I email your company several times this month and call and left message no response to anything. What make this any different are you going to tell me so lie like you already refund my account. The last 5 #43692 don't let everyone on this website be right about doxylingerie do the right thing and send me my order.

Response

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

What is your order #?