Complaint Review: dp incentives

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Merion — Penn Valley Pennsylvania United States of America
dp incentives

dp incentives Dynamic Premium Incentives Get two free airline tickets on American Airline postcard Internet

I received a postcard stating that if I attended a presentation on a travel club, I would receive two round- trip airline tickets.  The travel club was Destination Request Services.  After deciding not to join at the meeting , although their offer was extremely appealing, I came home and goggled dpincentives.  There were numerous complaints all over the internet.  the main reason I am posting this is that at the meeting, I asked for a way to get back in touch with the sales rep. with whom I'd spoken.  She said, "I'll give you my personal number."  I am passing that information on in the hopes that it may be of use  all those who are trying to recover money from the company:

Tammy Myers 816-786-1136

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dp-incentives/internet/dp-incentives-Dynamic-Premium-Incentives-Get-two-free-airline-tickets-on-American-Airline-1004163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dp incentives