Complaint Review: Dr. Arif Masood

• Reported By: Flaviabb — North Potomac Maryland
Dr. Arif Masood
9850 Key West Ave Suite 302 Rockville, Maryland USA

Dr. Arif Masood Lost aTooth from BAD Root Canal Rockville Maryland

"Dr" Arif Masood it's not a professional at all , since my whole family start going there my husband have a feeling that he was no good But no matter what u needed to be done he wouldn't do it on the same visit and was just waiting for the next visit to try to convince that we needed crowns and porcelain teeth ( with gold ) all about making money and nto about taking care of his patient  on top of that my son who's only a teenager got his tooth done with him and a root canal was done and because of this so call professional dentist he got this tooth pulled today with a huge infection with the possibility to loose two more.

It's so inresponsible  what he did that I want to make sure he doesn't get another victim . He doesn't care at all and never disclose the wrong doing on my son until he got such a big infection that I took to an emergency dentist. Dr Lebo ( a real professional )was kind enough to help my son on a last minute request ,to rescue my son from the pain and suffering from having the root perfureted by Dr Arif Masood. I need help to make him pay for what he's done to my son and to get fix it  ... He was only a teenager and in no circumstances should be loosing his permanent teeth. I was also his victim and plenty to report too but will do it another day cause I'm to upset right now and need to take care of my son after his surgery to get his tooth pulled ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Arif-Masood/Rockville-Maryland-20850/Dr-Arif-Masood-Lost-aTooth-from-BAD-Root-Canal-Rockville-Maryland-1050539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Arif Masood