Complaint Review: Dr. Carol Alvarado

Dr. Carol Alvarado
3010 Philfall Houston, Texas USA

Dr. Carol Alvarado Get your money up front from Carol! Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Billing issue

Dr. Alvarado contracted my company to provide some minor website changes to "beef up" her website.  We clearly outlined a scope of work which was agreed on by the Doctor.  She sells dental products online and was not having much luck.  She asked for a simple paypal shopping cart, some graphic elements to be changed, and a list of other items.

We worked out a payment plan which was quickly abandoned by her, and for almost two months I did not hear anything from her regarding payment.  After multiple past due notices and statements, I finally received an email from her claiming cash flow problems and then asking if she could pay her balance in trade for dental services. (Acknowledgement that she knew the debt was valid)  I responded no, I have employees to pay, and the money would help with that much better and then offered her yet another payment plan, and continued sending her statements of the past due balance. [continued below]....

.....

She responded to the continual statements with "I've had to hire another company to create a new shopping cart on the website because the one that she asked for, and BCG provided is not generating sales".  I am not in the habit of contridicting my customer's requests, and always give the customer what they ask for.  As a side note:  during our initial website planning i did suggest the possibility of creating an exclusive web store which was turned down because of the price.

Beware, Dr. Carol Alvarado seemingly has a hard time paying her bills, make sure that if you provide services for her, you get your money up front.  She is a rip off artist to the core.  It seems my only real recourse at getting this bill paid is to take her to court, this is coming.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Carol-Alvarado/Houston-Texas-77004/Dr-Carol-Alvarado-Get-your-money-up-front-from-Carol-Houston-Texas-1124014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Carol Alvarado

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Billing issue

AUTHOR: Dr. Carol K. Alvarado - ()

This person was a patient and was hired to fix my product website and e-commerce. He never paid his bills on time for dental work.  He also did some computer work at my office.  His computer work was messy and caused more problems than what we had initially.  He also downloaded very stealthy programs that allowed himself access to my computers that contain private patient information without us knowing he was on our computers.  He was paid very well for computer work and website work that was never satisfactory.  His work is terrible,  the e-commerce site was terrible and nothing was ever finished on time.  Had his workmanship meet the standards he agreed to he would be paid.  Plus, Justin, all you had to do was return my calls and this could be settled amicably.