Complaint Review: Dr. Charles B.Covert

• Reported By: Julio 1618 — Katy Texas
Dr. Charles B.Covert
800 Bering Drive Suite 305 Houston , Texas USA

Dr. Charles B.Covert Ripoff, Racism and Lies Houston Texas

My visit to Dr Covert was court ordered for a coustody dispute. I had no reason to think anything negotive going in because I trust the court system and their methods of deciding who provides these services. I was told the office visit would be $500 By his staff and it ended up being $7500 which they expected to receive all at once on the days of serviice.

Once the report came out for court I was asked to pay, by Dr.Covert, an additional $1200 for a "filing fee" which I declined and canceled my credit card number that his office  had on file and had deducted money off of without my concent prior.

Not only was I misquoted in this report, he blaintly lied on me under oath and in his report. His report noted only the race of one person (African American) and this person was not even a party to this suit. He had never met the children in question, never been around them, and had no contact with any party of this suit in years. It was completely useless information that came accrossed as racest.

The report was so one sided and obviously filed with untruths the judge asked how this guy was chosen and how the parties knew him.

Dr.Covert forced several diagnoses and recommended heavy medications for more than one party involved. He actually diagnosed me with amnesia because  I told him I had a hard time remembering phone numbers! His professionalism was nonexistent and I felt violated and abused by him. The entire experience was horrible, thank goodness our case worked out and we were able to point out his lies in court. I only hope all of his clients are as lucky as we were.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Charles-BCovert/Houston-Texas-77057/Dr-Charles-BCovert-Ripoff-Racism-and-Lies-Houston-Texas-1126673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Charles B.Covert