Complaint Review: Dr. Debra Staudhammer, DDS

• Submitted: Wed, April 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 29, 2009

• Reported By:temecula California
Dr. Debra Staudhammer, DDS
25996 Alicia Parkway Laguna Hills, California U.S.A.

Dr. Debra Staudhammer, DDS Faulty Veneers and adhesives used after being misled that they were needed Laguna Hills California

After meeting Dr. Staudhammer through a networking group, I she mentioned that she could fix my overbite and worn teeth.

She sold me on full upper and lower veneers. She ground all of my teeth in one visit and then put in what looked like dentures, one piece. During the next visit she applied veneers to every tooth. Total cost $14,000.00 after the Novocain wore off and I ran out of the heavy duty pain med's, the pain from my teeth hitting each other was too great to bear.

I went in again and she ground and ground until she exposed the denton of my teeth. Then I began breaking the veneers off. She told me her supplier gave her the wrong adhesive. Every tooth had a margin at the top where food and floss got caught. My gums still bleed today, 4 years later.

I have spent in excess of $6,000.00 dollars replacing teeth that have either died from repeated impact from the overload of patchwork behind the teeth or the four veneers that have broken while at client dinners (humiliating!).

Is there no account ability in this industry? I had to leave her, she kept making it worse--the new dentist will not work for fee. Unfortunately, I was informed that she has a long history of drug and alcohol abuse. Please add patient abuse to the list. She is a fraud.

I have records with my current dentist to back up all of this. I have hesitated to expose this publicly, but tonight, my front right veneer came off while eating noodles.

Scott
temecula, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2009 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Debra-Staudhammer-DDS/Laguna-Hills-California-92653/Dr-Debra-Staudhammer-DDS-Faulty-Veneers-and-adhesives-used-after-being-misled-that-they-447598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Debra Staudhammer, DDS