Complaint Review: Dr. Denise H Devine, MD Charleston OB/GYN LLC 4480 Leeds Place West North Charleston, SC 29405

• Submitted: Tue, April 27, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 27, 2010

• Reported By: anna — charleston South Carolina United States of America
4480 Leeds Place West charleston, South Carolina United States of America

Dr. Denise H Devine, MD Charleston OB/GYN LLC 4480 Leeds Place West North Charleston, SC 29405 Dr. Denise H devine MD quack doctor did not want to help and left the room she said she was going to give me medinces and she didnot . she didnt even examine me right it was like i was waisting her time she didnt want to an charleston, South Carolina

i went to this doctor to get help and she didn't want to help me . she should have told me this before i payed her  and i would have walked out . she made it seem like i was waisting her time asking for free information . she wouldn't examine me she wouldn't do anything and just leaves  tells her nurse to tell me to leave i couldn't beileve  this when i herd this . went looking for her no one knows wheres shes at her staff is in their own world wandering off.
she  get her  nurse to call me back the next day to ask how was the medicines are they working i told her nurse she  never gave me medicine . her nurse said she would contact me back and see what is going on no one has contacted me back and its been over 3 months .i put my life in thier hands to see what is going on why am i sick and they didn't even want to help only wanted the money . its a shame what they did .the doctor wouldn't even put her self on the phone with me . i will never go back to here ever again all i did was waist my money going there . she didn't even help or even try to help.
if you value your life don't go to her

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 03:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Denise-H-Devine-MD-Charleston-OBGYN-LLC-4480-Leeds-Place-West-North-Charleston-SC-29405/charleston-South-Carolina-29405/Dr-Denise-H-Devine-MD-Charleston-OBGYN-LLC-4480-Leeds-Place-West-North-Charleston-SC-2-597183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Denise H Devine, MD Charleston OB/GYN LLC 4480 Leeds Place West North Charleston, SC 29405