Complaint Review: Dr. Dennis Cowart

207 Chestnut St. Bremen, Georgia USA
  • Phone: 770-537-5246
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

Dr. Dennis Cowart Bremen Eye Clinic Eye Clinic treats customers like trash Bremen Georgia

This is the most unprofessional bunch of idiots I have ever encountered. On the day before my scheduled appointment, they call after 5 pm and don't leave a message when I failed to answer. The next morning (the day of the appointment) they call to confirm my appointment that afternoon.

When I get there later that day, they say that they no longer accept my insurance and that they tried to call and tell me that yesterday. When I informed them I had actually spoken to them that very morning and no one mentioned anything about it, they just shrugged their shoulders and laughed.

Avoid these idiots like the plague, They are rude, unprofessional. and the office is dirty with outdated equipment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Dennis-Cowart/Bremen-Georgia-30110/Dr-Dennis-Cowart-Bremen-Eye-Clinic-Eye-Clinic-treats-customers-like-trash-Bremen-Georgia-1065950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Dennis Cowart