Complaint Review: Dr. E Mersha Discovery Dental

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: Carl — Las Vegas Nevada
Dr. E Mersha Discovery Dental
2350 South Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Dr. E Mersha Discovery Dental Dr. E Mersha D.M.D. Beware! Unsafe/ Unclean Environment Las Vegas Nevada

As soon I saw the unsanitary condition of the dental office I was weary. Dr. Mersha's bedside manner did not help me feel any more assured. I left feeling that there was something wrong and sure enough after I saw the doctor my tooth became seriously infected and caused me a lot of pain. I was forced to see another doctor who commented on the shoty work of the tooth but was able to fix it and relieve my pain. I would advise anyone to NOT use Discovery Dental.

Their office is unsantitary and Dr. Mersha is very unprofessional and unwilling to listen. I complaimed to him but he acted as though I was a bother even after I paid his exhobrent fees. After this whole ordeal I found out that Nevada has a very low bar for dental practices so it is important to do your reasearch before going to the dentist here. I will never set foot in Dr. Mersha's office again. Hope this helps someone avoid the excrusiating pain I had to deal with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-E-Mersha-Discovery-Dental/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/Dr-E-Mersha-Discovery-Dental-Dr-E-Mersha-DMD-Beware-Unsafe-Unclean-Environment-Las-1085505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. E Mersha Discovery Dental