Complaint Review: Dr. Gregory Willard Shipp D.C

• Updated: Fri, December 27, 2013

• Reported By: Pam — Clatskanie Oregon
Dr. Gregory Willard Shipp D.C
PO Box 1, Oregon 97010 Bridal Veil, Oregon USA

Dr. Gregory Willard Shipp D.C Greg Ripped off my Inheritance, Bridal Veil Oregon

Our father died in 1986. He was coerced to change his will leaving me a pittance and a promise from my  brother to make sure I got my real  share later on due to a  messy divorce I was in  the middle of. . On the way  back from CA after  a  major heart problem dad detailed all this and said  he had an appt with  his attorney on Monday to set things back the  way he  had them in the first place. I  have  my dad's diary stating this things. That was a Friday evening, dad passed away Sunday night. I took the diary to several attorneys but due to the fact he wrote he wished he'd  never done  what Greg asked since he didn't trust him,  the new will stood. My father was work over a million dollars in property and assets. My "share" was $35,00. I  never got that either. Greg  signed over the real estate to  his ex wife to  keep his creditors from getting it. Over the years my brother kept promising to  pay  and did in fact pay about  1,000 in dribbles. I've not been able to reach  him  in  months since  he disconnected his phone number. I've caught up to  him occasionally by driving out to the  property in Bridal Veil a few years ago,  but still  nothing but lip service.

He was charged with double billing by SAIF  in Oregon,  claimed my dad was the other Dr Shipp but dad was retired. Dad passed away  before all this was settled and Greg and SAIF struck a deal. Greg  has  never been able to  pratice in Oregon since.

Have nothing to do with  this man,  he is a liar and a cheat!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Gregory-Willard-Shipp-DC/-Bridal-Veil-Oregon-97010/Dr-Gregory-Willard-Shipp-DC-Greg-Ripped-off-my-Inheritance-Bridal-Veil-Oregon-1111152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Gregory Willard Shipp D.C