Complaint Review: Dr hossein farsad

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Maria — Miami Florida
Dr hossein farsad
West Palma beach West Palm beach, Florida USA

Dr hossein farsad Hossein farsad MD Terrible. Scum. Feels women up in his clinic West Palm beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: libel and defamation

*Author of original report: pure libel

Hossein Farsad is a farce and a lecherous creep. His education stems from the Bahamas, he's crap. When we went in to his clinic, my daughter and I he attempted to feel me up. He insisted I take off my skirt for no reason. He is terrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2013 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-hossein-farsad/West-Palm-beach-Florida-36528/Dr-hossein-farsad-Hossein-farsad-MD-Terrible-Scum-Feels-women-up-in-his-clinic-West-Pal-1096604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr hossein farsad

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

libel and defamation

AUTHOR: H. Farsad - ()

This is a rebuttal for all 3 reports filed on November 3, 2013, January 31, 2014 and February 9, 2014 because Maria, Edward Snow and Maria G. are one and the same person and if my intuition is correct he is either my previous tax preparer or the owner of a clinic where I worked previously, both of whom I sued and was awarded a judgment against.

-        This is a website dealing with businesses ripping off people but interestingly all 3 reports deal with criminal activities not a rip-off.

-        Maria came with her daughter so she should have no issue reporting me to the police and the Health Department since there is a witness. I would like to know from Maria in which clinic did she come and visit me? Just a name would suffice. However, there will be no answer to this question because "Maria" never came to a clinic where I worked.

-        Edward Snow’s fake story is even more ridiculous! If a physician is caught“touching two 14 year old boys” he would at a minimum loose his license even if the criminal charges are dropped. That person will also be arrested and charged. I would like for Mr. Snow to post the name of the authority where the charges against me were filed and then dropped so the readers have some evidence. I bet there will not be an answer to this question as well.

-        Maria G.’s fake story is also interesting: an underage patient has to be accompanied by an adult and this fake story suggests she was. Although there is a witness in this case she claims she had no evidence!  Dear Maria G., would you be so kind and post the name of the authority where you filed your complaint so the readers can verify it before they come to my clinic?

Summarizing, based on these fake stories, I am a Pediatrician/Pain Doctor/Concierge Doctor (3 specialties!!! Not bad for a doctor from Bahamas!!!) involved in inappropriate sexual behavior and pedophilia with all those witnesses and all the complaints filed against me and I am still practicing medicine! How this is possible is beyond me. Nice job my friend, go and get a life! Your stories make no sense at all. By the Way, I did not graduate from Bahamas and I will pursue the embezzlement case and come after you legally for posting this nonsense here!

pure libel

AUTHOR: Hossein Farsad - ()

This is a rebuttal for all 3 reports filed on November 3, 2013, January 31, 2014 and February 9, 2014 because Maria, Edward Snow and Maria G. are one and the same person and if my intuition is correct he is either my previous tax preparer or the owner of a clinic I worked previously, both of whom I sued for embezzlement and was awarded a judgment.

-        This is a website dealing with businesses ripping off people but interestingly all 3 reports deal with criminal activities not rip off.

-        Maria came with her daughter so she should have no issue reporting me to the police and the Health Department since there is a witness. I would like to know from Maria in which clinic did she come and visit me? Just a name would suffice. I bet there will not be an answer to this question.

-        Edward Snow’s fake story is even more ridiculous! If a physician is caught “touching two 14 year old boys” he would at a minimum loose his license even if the criminal charges are dropped. I would like for Mr. Snow to post the name of the authority where the charges against me were filed and then dropped so the readers have some evidence. I bet there will not be an answer to this question as well.

-        Maria G.’s fake story is also interesting: an underage patient has to be accompanied by an adult and this fake story suggests she was. Although there is a witness in this case she had no evidence!  Dear Maria G., would you be so kind and post the name of the authority where you filed your complaint so the readers can verify it before they come to my clinic?

Summarizing, I am a Pediatrician/Pain Doctor/Concierge Doctor involved in inappropriate sexual behavior and pedophilia with all those witnesses and all the complaints filed against me and I am still practicing medicine! How this is possible is beyond me. Nice job my friend, go and get a life! Your stories make as much sense as your rebuttals to BBB a few months ago. By the Way, I did not graduate from Bahamas and I will come after you for the embezzlement issue and for posting this nonsense here!