Complaint Review: Dr. Jeremiah Graff

• Reported By: Mark C — Dallas Alabama
Dr. Jeremiah Graff
6105 Windcom Court #100 Plano, Texas USA

Dr. Jeremiah Graff This Dr. botched my foot sugery Plano Texas

Dr Graff performed surgery on my foot earlier this year.  All I can say is that my foot will never be the same.  I am in extreme pain after his procedure and have found a new doctor to redo my surgery.  I found other bad reviews on this guy and want to let people know not to let him touch you.  I had a horrible infection and he left a piece of metal in my foot.  I hate the day that I ever met him.  He is a jerk who doesn't care that he is incompetent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2013 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Jeremiah-Graff/Plano-Texas-75093/Dr-Jeremiah-Graff-This-Dr-botched-my-foot-sugery-Plano-Texas-1076614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Jeremiah Graff