Complaint Review: Dr. John Tollari

• Reported By: anonymous — Pennsylvania
Dr. John Tollari
225 Humphrey Rd Greensburg, Pennsylvania USA

Dr. John Tollari Dangerous, Arrogant, Sadist Greensburg Pennsylvania

Do not go to this dentist if you value your teeth, your health and your life! He dropped the drill during a root canal, during one visit, and acted like he was drunk. During the same visit(later), he drilled a hole in another tooth to "see if it was dead" WITHOUT NOVOCAINE!

On a follow up visit, he only gave me a partial filling, saying "I put it only where it was needed". He filled the root canal tooth, instead of doing the crown that I had an appointment set up for, the following week. The partial filling only lasted a couple of months.

When I went back to have it replaced, he stated that he didn't feel the need to give me novocaine for the procedure, because it would "only take a couple of minutes" to do the drilling(which I felt BIG TIME). During this last procedure, I raised my hand to indicate that I wanted him to give me the novocaine, but, he and the assistant ignored me. When he was done, he had nerve enough to ask if I was happy I decided to skip the shot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-John-Tollari/Greensburg-Pennsylvania-15601/Dr-John-Tollari-Dangerous-Arrogant-Sadist-Greensburg-Pennsylvania-1108977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. John Tollari