Complaint Review: Dr. Lam Family Footware

• Reported By: William — Niskayuna New York
Dr. Lam Family Footware
1610 Union St Schenectady, New York USA

Dr. Lam Family Footware Terrible Doctor Schenectady New York

I went to Dr. Lam due to a welling in my foot and got a cortisone shot. I had to go back for another the following week. He told me I needed orthotics, I ordered them for $400 and they were never right. I went back 3 times to get them corrwected and had to pay a co-pay each time. Finally I called and told them I was returning them and they told me no refunds. I called my credit card company for a dispute. This Dr. is a joke and a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Lam-Family-Footware-/Schenectady-New-York-12309/Dr-Lam-Family-Footware-Terrible-Doctor-Schenectady-New-York-1060738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Lam Family Footware