Complaint Review: Dr Li L Skelton

• Reported By: So upset with her! — San Antonio Texas
Dr Li L Skelton
9200 Broadway ste 129 San Antonio , Texas USA

Dr Li L Skelton Felony, malpractice San Antonio Texas

Dr Li ruined all the teeth she worked on of mine. All but 4. Board of Dental Examiners called me back 10 minutes after I left a message (unheard of!) they were quite happy to hear from a Board Certified medical person who had complaints about her. I was told she is well known there. Commiting a felony( they called it that) while I was under her care didn't fair well. I have had temporary fixes that I could afford at the School of Dentistry by the Faculty. They had things to say like "she did quite a number on you", "I don't know what she did", "this will takes years and tens of thousands of dollars to fix", "you need physical therapy and I feel you've suffered PTSD and need to see a psychiatrist or psychologist."

I am am reduced to baby food and I eat alone in my room. I've had to miss work and quit jobs because of aesthetics (veneers fallen off) and pain. I wear an appliance to attemp to stop the problem with my bite that became misaligned. I talk slowly for fear of more problems.

Sleeping  with the appliance is awful and painful. The dreams regarding my teeth don't end. To think I worked so much overtime to pay for this is disgusting! I'm lucky to get one hour sleep before pain or dreams about my teeth wake me up.

Medicine for nerve damage is expensive, doesn't work well and makes me loopy. IF I am lucky to find the specialist to do a full mouth restoration I will be lucky. I'll be even luckier if I find all the money and a job that will work around Dr visits.

Thank God I am a medical professional and know how to effectively report. I only want my mouth repaired. I'm sure her practice will come to an end soon. That is her fault and I feel no remorse for calling Board.

Can I sue??? The dollar amount, pain and suffering and job issues are significant. Faculty told me at least 55,000 just for repair. I want a jury to here my story. I would be happy with teeth fixed and no loss of money from going to dentist during work and refund of money I gave her. That's more than 80,000 dollars!!!!!

Health care providers are suppose to help, not ruin people's life for money!!!!!

I requested the Board that I be present if she is summoned. She may flee to Philippines but that too can be prevented if convicted of felony. Good Riddence Dr.Li!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Li-L-Skelton/San-Antonio-Texas-78217/Dr-Li-L-Skelton-Felony-malpractice-San-Antonio-Texas-1134230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr Li L Skelton