Complaint Review: Dr Mark Mazow

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: lkb rockwall tx — rockwall Texas
Dr Mark Mazow
7777 Forest Lane Dallas, Texas USA

Dr Mark Mazow Eye Plastics associates of Texas Surgery was Unnecessary! Caused large scar and 15 more surgeries to correct Dallas Texas

Dr Mazow was supposed to remove a sty that was recurrent.  It was in the very corner of my eye.  He did that and ALSO removed 25% of my eyelid!   There was nothing to remove there.  He also placed an unnecessary stint in my tear duct.  In all I ended up having a year and a half of more surgeries and now get to wear a medically necessary contact because he ruined my tear duct.  My cornea now bleeds due to the fact my eye is so dry.  I NEVER had any vision or tear production problem until he performed all this surgery that WAS NEVER NEEDED.  I am attaching the photos of the work he did.  Keep in mind that he removed 25% of my lower eyelid for no reason.  The stitches kept coming out as well and he could not get me into his office to care for it AND put me back under full anesthesia just to re-stitch once (also he stated that he should have given me a protective cover to wear at bed! oops I wonder if that error on his part caused some of my issues with the sutures coming out). [continued below]....

.....  After the stitches came out the second time his associate too refused to see me and I went to the emergency room where I was referred to another doctor.  The new doctor stitched me right up under local in his office.

Now a year and a half, no eyelashes and a big scar later, I am finally released only to find out that that now I also have to wear a medically necessary contact, NOT FOR VISION but to keep my cornea from bleeding because of the tear duct malfunction he created!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Mark-Mazow/Dallas-Texas-75230/Dr-Mark-Mazow-Eye-Plastics-associates-of-Texas-Surgery-was-Unnecessary-Caused-large-scar-1067441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr Mark Mazow