Complaint Review: Dr. Mike Philips, afrikanvoodoomagickpowers

• Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By: hate u — Other Canada
Dr. Mike Philips, afrikanvoodoomagickpowers
41 Sandika Street Serrekunda, Select State/Province United States of America

Dr. Mike Philips, afrikanvoodoomagickpowers ,afrikanvoodoomagickpowers. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM BIGGEST RIP OFF EVER! Serrekunda, Other

*Consumer Comment: LESSER TALUKKALAR FOR COURT CASE SAVED ME

*Consumer Comment: i ordered the bagorie stones

*Consumer Comment: BUT I GOT MY BAGORIE AND LESSER TALUKKALAR WORKING

*Author of original report: an update

This guy is a scam, liar. I asked him to refund my friend's money because she paid him so much. As usual he has done one of his specials "ignoring my emails". From our experience this guy will reply to your emails immediately when you first write to him and will be very positive hat he can help.He will sounds sympathetic but once he gets the money you will never hear from him.
I would like to hear from other people who have had similar experiences with Dr Mike Philips especially the TALUKKALAR RITUAL. No time wasters and no sacky remarks. We must unite to bring this man down. His main sourse of income is the internet and the more we expose him the more we bring him down. So let's help other people who may fall into his trap. We are all innocent hard working people and why throw money away on people like Dr Mike Philips who have never wrked for a day. He just relies on people to pay his bills etc......
Shame on him.
If he can prove he is genuine and can help people I will clear his name.

Meanwhile the staff at Rip off report can you please link this direct to his website  www.afrikanvoodoomagickpowers.com so people can get saved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Mike-Philips-afrikanvoodoomagickpowers/Serrekunda-Select-StateProvince-/Dr-Mike-Philips-afrikanvoodoomagickpowers-afrikanvoodoomagickpowers-STAY-AWAY-FROM-THI-596859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Mike Philips, afrikanvoodoomagickpowers

LESSER TALUKKALAR FOR COURT CASE SAVED ME

AUTHOR: bobjones - (United States of America)

Dr  Mike Philips charged me the sum of $1000.00 to start the talukkalar blood rituals.i wrote to him that I could not afford to pay for that He suggested the lesser talukkalar  for a case which I had in court (the details will not be discussed here)which he charged $600.00 .He agreed to start the work when I pay $400.00 which I paid .

For two weeks I waited and nothing cameI got a red stone after 3 weeks .He said I should take the stone to the court during my case .On the 26th july 2010 the case was dismissed as 5 witnesses  failed to show up in court.

I have sent his balance to him and I have told him to show my testimony on his website.I have a strong faith in him.i will continue to be his devotee.

Joseph Bob J.  Texas (USA)(((Redacted)))

i ordered the bagorie stones

AUTHOR: precious - (Canada)

to mary casser and her sister i have contacted dr mike and he is sending me the bagorie love stones before l pay , please let me know if your sister gets the results cause l see its been a month now without results

BUT I GOT MY BAGORIE AND LESSER TALUKKALAR WORKING

AUTHOR: Casser - (United States of America)

We were two who made orders for Dr Mikes spiritual items. My name is Mary Casser ,I ordered for the Bagorie life giver and lesser talukkalar  and my sister Joana Casser ordered for the love stones for her boy friend .We got our our items in two weeks in different packages ,we wrote to Dr Mike Philips and he sent the instructions the same day.

We did as instructed on the 29th June 2010.on the 1st July , 2010 I started receiving calls from all the companies where I had submitted various applications for jobs. On the 5th of july 2010 I attended an interview at one of the most powerful oil company and was given the job as a computer programming officer grade level  III  with a salary of $75,875.00 (seventy five thousand eight hundred and seventy five dollars per annum)

Even though up till now, my sisters love stones has not brought results as at today july 30th 2010 ,I and my sister can boldly tell anyone that DR MIKE PHILIPS is a very great and powerful magician. I had stayed for very long time in search of very good and well paid job why was it that I got calls just as soon as 48 hours of getting his bagorie charm and finally employed a week after the interview.

I want to let all the people who read this page that I do not say all what you wrote about him are not correct but as for me I see him as the best magician I had ever met. Thank you

Mary C and Joana C USA (((Redacted)))

an update

AUTHOR: hate u - (Canada)

i posted a scam report on Dr Mike Philips. In the original report I outlined how my friend was scammed by him. Anyway he promised to help her a few weeks ago and has sent her several items and instructions to carry out.I am unable to disclose any of the items sent or the instructions. I will update this site and will let everyone who read my reports know if his spells worked for my friend.

If you intend to order anything from Dr Mike Philips, please hold off for a few days until I update the site as my friend will see results son according to Dr Mike.
Don't send him any money yet or initiate any contact.