Complaint Review: Dr. Milton Ruiz And Pines Dental Association

• Submitted: Sat, August 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Dr. Milton Ruiz And Pines Dental Association
1541 North Palm Ave Pembroke Pines, Florida U.S.A.

Dr. Milton Ruiz And Pines Dental Association Does BAD work and IGNORES Patient Pembroke Pines Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Office response

*Author of original report: Dr. Milton Ruiz And Pines Dental Association Does BAD work and IGNORES Patients Complaint, Pembroke Pines Florida

I am a 63 year old woman on medicare and a fixed income.

I went to Pines Dental Associates for a dental implant to replace a tooth. I was offered and was charged $1,950 for this procedure. However, I was given a Valplast proceedure that I did not choose.

D. Milton Ruiz destroyed three teeth to replace one tooth. I was told this was the only way. I later learned, that was very misleading.

The job lasted four months. In November 2007 the teeth fell out in while brushing. This is his assupposed to be a permanent fixture. I notified Dr. Ruiz by leaving messages with sistant and by emails. He ignored my messages as my problem progressively worsened. In January 2008, a tooth that was a part of this proceedure, start chipping off, so much so that all that's left is the metal anchor to which it was attached and another has fallen apart from the inside.

In addition, the implant was improperly fitted causing it ro irritate my gum that continues to be sore.

I never expected my dental work to last only a few months. More importantly Dr. Milton Ruiz ignored his patient's plea for correction to relive the discomfort caused by his workmanship.

I have consulted with other dentist, and they concluded that both the workmanship and material used are of poor quality. In addition, it was not necessary to distroy 3 teeth to replace one. To correct Dr. Milton Ruiz's work
will now cost $10,000.

As I mentioned I am on medicare and a fixed income, therefore, $10,000 is more than I can afford. As of this date, no response from Dr. Ruiz or Pines Dental Associates.

Margaret
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2008 06:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Milton-Ruiz-And-Pines-Dental-Association/Pembroke-Pines-Florida-33026/Dr-Milton-Ruiz-And-Pines-Dental-Association-Does-BAD-work-and-IGNORES-Patient-Pembroke-Pi-368350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Milton Ruiz And Pines Dental Association

Office response

AUTHOR: Pines Dental - (U.S.A.)

We are not aware of any of our patients having this issues. If anyone is having a legitimate problem, the doctor will be more than happy to take care of it, so they can contact us and come for an appt to see what the problem is. The patient is alleging that Dr Ruiz did an implant in 2007 and something about a valplast partial. Dr Ruiz did not place implants in 2007 so there might be some miscommunication. Margaret can contact the office, at her convenience, so we can see what the problem is and correct it.

AUTHOR: Margaret - (U.S.A.)

I am on medicare and a fixed income.

I went to Pines Dental Associates for a dental implant to replace a tooth. I was offered and was charged $1,950 for this procedure. However, I was given a Valplast procedure that I did not choose.

The job lasted four months. In November 2007 the teeth fell out while brushing. This is supposed to be a permanent fixture.

I notified Dr. Ruiz by leaving messages with his assistant and by emails. He ignored my messages as my problem progressively worsened. In January 2008, a tooth that was a part of this procedure, begun chipping, so much so that all that's left is the metal anchor to which it was attached and another has fallen apart from the inside.

In addition, the implant was improperly fitted causing it ro irritate my gum, as a result, it continues to be sore. I never expected my dental work to last only a few months. More importantly Dr. Milton Ruiz ignored his patient's plea for correction to relieve the discomfort caused by his workmanship.

I have consulted with other dentist, and they concluded that both the workmanship and material used are of poor quality. In addition, it was not necessary to damaged 3 teeth to replace one. To correct Dr. Milton Ruiz's work will now cost $10,000.

As I mentioned I am on medicare and a fixed income, therefore, $10,000 is more than I can afford. Dr, Ruiz and Pines Dental Association neglect is stunning.