Complaint Review: Dr. Move

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: PORPOIS — Plano Texas
Dr. Move
1825, W Walnut Hill Ln., Suite 105 Irving, Texas USA

Dr. Move Dr Move DrMove WORST SCAM MOVERS EVER TO QUOTE HOURLY RATE AND TAKE FOREVER Irving Texas

We scheduled Dr. Move to move two (2) bedrooms of furniture and they quoted us 3 hours and two men at a cost of approx. $300.  SEVEN and a HALF  7.5 hours later... the movers finally finished the job with a wake of damage behind them... they broke 2 valuable pieces of furniture, cracked my garage floor, put their foot through my wall, damaged 5 door moldings, and to make matters worse, would not leave our home unless we signed the work order for the full 7.5 hours.  Half the time the 2 movers argued and threated to quit there on the spot because they could not get along. It was obvious this was no team, but rather whomever they could find.  They came unprepared, asked to use my tools, and I'm still trying to find my nice steel handled hammer.

We have tired to contact the company about the damages, filled out all the paperwork they requested online, and still NO RESPONSE from Dr. Move.  I can assure you that if you use this company you will have more PAIN than this Dr. can cure.

BUYER BEWARE... This company is the biggest Moving Scam you can't afford to hire.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Move/Irving-Texas-75038/Dr-Move-Dr-Move-DrMove-WORST-SCAM-MOVERS-EVER-TO-QUOTE-HOURLY-RATE-AND-TAKE-FOREVER-Irvi-1140918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Move