Complaint Review: Dr Newtons Naturals

• Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Spring Texas United States of America
Dr Newtons Naturals
53 Darling Avenue S Portland, Maine United States of America

Dr Newtons Naturals Dr Michael Pinkus Scam, products do nothing claimed, everything much worse than before S Portland, Maine

I kept hearing Dr. Michael Pinkus explain why everyone needed Omega Krill in their diet so I fell for it and called the toll-free number to order 1 bottle.  Yeah right.  Ended up falling for the hook and ordered 3 bottles of OmegaKrill and 5 bottles of Nu-Zymes with hopes of improving my skin, joints,  nails and hair.

Nothing at all happened and in fact my skin, joints,  nails and hair are worse.  Skin looks so bad I keep it covered as much as possible, knee joint problems are much worse and having difficulty walking. Nails are heavily ridged, peeling and splitting which I've never had before.

Unfortunately, I called to return and get my $195 back after the 30 days was up.  Thought I'd keep taking them since they cost a small fortune but guess I better stop after reading other complaints. What a ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Newtons-Naturals/S-Portland-Maine-04106/Dr-Newtons-Naturals-Dr-Michael-Pinkus-Scam-products-do-nothing-claimed-everything-much-w-887854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr Newtons Naturals