Complaint Review: Dr. Oogle

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: GentleDentist — Paramus New Jersey
Dr. Oogle
PO Box 1107 Palo Alto, California USA

Dr. Oogle doctor oogle oogle DR.Oogle Inc. doctoroogle.com Defamation, Libel, Extortion, doctoroogle.com, class action, lawsuit, ada Palo Alto California

Doctor Oogle is absolutely disgusting. Several of my patients offered great reviews after visiting our office. I had even heard of the company until they solicited my to show these positive reviews posted on their site. They then informed me that the reviews would be removed if I do not pay their montly $149 subscription. I declined and the next think I knew six 5 star reviews were turned to a single positive review with a 1 star connotation which I find to be highly defamatory and apparently my lawyer does as well. We intend on suing the sh*t out of doctor oogle for whatever nominal amount they have and hope to bring as many dentists on board in a class action effort.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 01:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Oogle/Palo-Alto-California-94302/Dr-Oogle-doctor-oogle-oogle-DROogle-Inc-doctorooglecom-Defamation-Libel-Extortion-1073386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Oogle