Complaint Review: Dr. Peter Shieh

Dr. Peter Shieh
45A Pleasant St. Malden, Massachusetts USA

Dr. Peter Shieh Doctor ripoff Malden Massachusetts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 3D Bio CAD/B&B Dental Ceramic Art inc

Dr. Shieh ordered equipment that we purchsed for him.  He then shopped and tried to find better pricing, even though he knew that his deposit is non-refundable because we ordered exclusively for him from Europe.  We are now stuck with this very expensive equipment he ordred and is refusing to pay for now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Peter-Shieh/Malden-Massachusetts-02148/Dr-Peter-Shieh-Doctor-ripoff-Malden-Massachusetts-1136013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Peter Shieh

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

3D Bio CAD/B&B Dental Ceramic Art inc

AUTHOR: peter - ()

On 12/20/13 I ordered an intra oral scanner worth $40,042.08 and a dental milling machine worth $ 32,532.29. Mr Charles refused to give me a contract because he said that I can take his quote and shop around for a better price. He said he will send me the contract once the advance of $4000 is paid. I sent the check out same day which he received on 12/30/13. I still did not receive a contract from him. I only received 2 invoices and on each it was stated that $2000.00 was non refundable. I asked him again for a contract and a delivery date. Each time I e-mail him about the delivery date he cites personal problems. This went on for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks and a lot of pressure from my side he said he cannot deliver the milling machine. I mentioned to him that I have taken a loan of $80,000.00 from the bank and I need a delivery date. After 3 weeks of frustration, I realized that he is not even familiar with the equipment he is selling,I cancelled the order and asked for my money back.Even at this point I did not receive a contract from him. Only when I cancelled the order he said that the scanning machine has arrived in the U.S.

At this point I knew I was dealing with scammers. Now I cannot get in touch with Mr Charles and Mr Ryan comes in the picture and says that he cannot refund the money. After many phone calls and e-mails Mr Ryan dissapears and now I am dealing with a Mr Steve Blaze. I DO NOT KNOW MR JAMES.

Mr Cho is the owner and these guys are basically his busboys. I filed a report with the BBB, the FTC and the Attorney General's office. He did not respond to the FTC and the Attorney General's notices. As for the BBB,it is unresolved. The Attorney General's office advised me to file this case in small claims court. Soon after, Mr Steve Blaze filed a case against me in small claims court in Burien,WA.

I had a painter do some work at the office for $250.00 and he made me sign a contract. This guy is selling me equipment worth $72,574.37 and he refuses to send me a contract until he receives an advance. Even after receiving the advance he did not send me a contract. I have bought both pieces of equipment from other dealers. These dealers will not do anything without a signed contract!.The two new equipment I got from the other dealers, have a 30 day return policy. These 3D BioCAD scammers have not even delivered the equipment, and dont want to return my money.