Complaint Review: Dr. Richard Alan Weiss

• Submitted: Tue, April 06, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 06, 2010

• Reported By: Sarah — Orange California United States of America
Dr. Richard Alan Weiss
360 San Miguel Drive, Suite 403 Newport Beach, California United States of America

Dr. Richard Alan Weiss Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Extremely horrible botched eyebrow lift Newport Beach, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I never done any botched jobs. I am a perfectionist .

I had a brow lift done by Dr. Richard A. Weiss  several years ago and he did a super horrible job.  At inital consultation, he told me the scars will be very small, but that is not the case after surgery.   Not only did I have ugly scars, but my eyebrows were pulled too far up  making me look like a clown.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2010 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Richard-Alan-Weiss/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Dr-Richard-Alan-Weiss-Weiss-Comestic-Laser-Procedures-Extremely-horrible-botched-eyebro-590214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Richard Alan Weiss

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I never done any botched jobs. I am a perfectionist .

AUTHOR: Dr. Richard Alan Weiss - ()

FAKE REVIEW ALERT AND SPECIAL OFFER: I never done this to anyone. It is a lie. Some other doctor done this to her and she blamed it on me. I am a perfectionist and you can see all my super happy patients' reviews on yelp.com. My team of PRs are working very hard to repair my reputation and constantly scanning the internet for fake negative reviews. Please come and see me first before you decide with one of the other zillions doctors out there. I am the best plastic surgery for eyelids, skin resurfacing, scar revision, botox, brow lift and facial  fillers.  Please come see me first because I am the best there is.  Look at all my reviews on Yelp.com and all my real honest testimonials on Youtube.   As a doctor, I am never sure what emergencies the day holds or exactly how long a surgery will require but I do take my patient's time seriously and usually do a pretty good job of running on time. However, I have reason to suspect that this is a completely fake review. For quite some time, several  previous patient of more than 4 years ago has been posting (under multiple aliases) extremely negative, completely untrue, slanderous and even profane reviews about myself, my surgical skills, even my family and office in literally hundreds of locations and for various reasons I believe that this is one of the fake reviews written by this person. It is clear from the tone and diction that the patient is extremely upset. I sympathize deeply but want to make it clear again that these vicious postings are COMPLETELY untrue. I know for certain that I have never had a patient that has even close to the type of result that this patient is claiming. In over 26 years I have never had a single legal judgment or settlement against me. I find these comments particularly concerning because I have always prided myself with providing the highest level of ethical health care. As a doctor, my first duty is to my patients and their health. This single patient has impersonated men and women who are even describing procedures that I don't perform. In my entire career I have NEVER had any of the types of problems that this anonymous person has described. I have read through quite a few of essentially the same or similar reviews, posted under various aliases on many different review sites. However, my commitment to my patients is unwavering. As a physician who has been practicing in the same Newport Beach office for over 25 years, I like to let my patients and my peers do the talking for me. Anyone considering our office is more than welcome to examine my full resume, view before and after photos, and watch video testimonials of satisfied patients who receive absolutely NOTHING for their time on drweiss.com. Cosmetic consultations are also FREE and without obligation. I encourage you to set up an appointment, meet with myself and my staff, and truly get an understanding of how we do things. Mention %u2018Fake Review Discount%u2019 and we%u2019ll show our appreciation of your trust by offering you a 10% discount on any procedure (potentially saving over $1,000!) I thought it was important that you at least heard from the other side. My door is always open - I look forward to your visit and guiding you in your health endeavors. Sincerely, Dr. Weiss