Complaint Review: Dr Richard Hansen

• Submitted: Wed, October 26, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011

• Reported By: mayjusticeprevail — fullerton California United States of America
Dr Richard Hansen
1031 Rosecrans Avenue #104 Fullerton CA Fullerton, California United States of America

Dr Richard Hansen Laser Dental Wellness Center Beware: Save Yourself, Your Teeth & Your Health! STAY FAR AWAY! Fullerton, California

*Consumer Comment: Ahem...

*Author of original report: Unfortunate

These people are crooks and will harm your health! They gave me an infection. If they are such great dentists as some have responded here, then why are they operating their business under several different names and name changes, why are their city licenses to even be in business unpaid and not up to date?

This dental office says they are holistic and try to save your teeth by doing this special inlay work. They do this so they can rape you for money, end of story. They say they do everything by laser but that is not the case, they used a drill on me. These people are evil. They don't care about anything accept getting paid. They do not care about you or the long term health of your teeth.

Their office is the filthiest, dirties thing I have ever seen. It looks as if it has not been cleaned from the day they opened. There is dirt and dust, rust and grime on everything including the tools they put into my mouth, which gave me the infection. I was completely bullied and pressured under duress to make decisions that have now cost me my health, left me in excruciating pain and thousands of dollars in debt.

I have never experienced such a souless group of individuals in the position of being health care providers. My experience at Laser Dental Wellness forced me to walk out half way through my treatment, unfinished with teeth needlessly drilled out by Dr. Yoon. I have reported Dr. Yoon and the Laser Dental Wellness Center to the California Dental Board. Thank God I walked! I can't imagine had I allowed him to finish what he would have done to me.

Dr. Hansen does not have malpractice insurance which means no lawyer will take a case to sue them. They say they are a member if the Comprehensive Health Association which Dr. Hansen also owns. You basically become a member of when you sign your paperwork so you again can not sue when you discover they are frauds.

The dentist and enodontist who are having to clean up what Dr. Yoon did to me both have confirmed that this office says they are holistic but they are total and complete crooks. They have had to clean up many people that Laser Wellness Dental Center has needlessly and selfishly put in danger.

Whoever has wrote these reviews of sending 40 people.. I feel deeply for these people if this is in fact true. I doubt it just like I doubt the employee response here. Everyone in the office of LWDC is working together to pull one over on innocent consumers. How any of it's employees can sleep at night is beyond my comprehension.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Richard-Hansen/Fullerton-California-92833/Dr-Richard-Hansen-Laser-Dental-Wellness-Center-Beware-Save-Yourself-Your-Teeth-Your-H-792522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr Richard Hansen

Ahem...

AUTHOR: Lara - ()

...FYI you cannot sign away your right to sue in the state of California, period.  Anyone can have you sign whatever they want...but it is not valid if it restricts your right to litigation or arbitration.  What a goof.

Unfortunate

AUTHOR: mayjusticeprevail - (United States of America)

This review was written just days after this unfortunate dental treatment occurred. Obviously it clearly shows the emotional state in which I was in, having an infection in my body and the physical state this situation left me in. The simple facts of this incident are that this dentist charged me for services I did not receive, used dirty dental tools on me and left me with an infection. I have contacted the owner of this site and asked that this review be removed because the dentist has threatened to take legal action against me, but due to the/his rules of this site, he has refused to do so.