illness

• Updated: Wed, November 03, 2010

• Reported By: OchsVictim — United States of America
dr. richard ochs
8817 West Olympic Blvd. Beverly Hills, California United States of America

dr. richard ochs ochs hair institute $2 per graft ochs terrible result destroyed my life Beverly Hills, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Danoush Tehrani Complaint

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: failed transplant

I got my head butchered by Dr. ochs, nothing grew. I am scarred and disfigured. I am already talking to an attorney and i am going to take him to court.

Do not trust his lies, he's full of excuses, terrible result and a terrible doctor!

Avoid richard ochs by all means. i was not a bad candidate my only mistake was choosing dr ochs as my doctor!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2010 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dr-richard-ochs/Beverly-Hills-California-90209/dr-richard-ochs-ochs-hair-institute-2-per-graft-ochs-terrible-result-destroyed-my-life-B-658060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dr. richard ochs

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Danoush Tehrani Complaint

AUTHOR: dr richard ochs - ()

I have long left the field of hair restoration surgery. It seems unfair that this complaint will remains 4+ after the procedure. He knew the risk that no growth of his transplanted hair was a possibility, He signed the informed consent.  when is this prominent SEO ripoff posting going away ?

perhaps Goggling "Danoush Tehrani" will shed more light on my feeling regardings his postings and behavior.

I hardly ruined his life and did not deserve derogatory postings over at least 10 web sites. I guess some people will try anything for $.

He shouldn't blame me for his divorce and ruined life. That's his doing.

This matter is still unresolved and I look forward to it's final resolution

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

failed transplant

AUTHOR: dr richard ochs - ()

a poor or failed transplant can occur without warning to any patient or any surgeon without the fault of either. This is well documented in the liturature. So sorry it had to be you. the 2nd courtesy session  performed on you did ittle to improve your appearance.We attempted to schedule  a 3rd but out tempers got in the way.

this was the only occurance in a handful of the over 5,000 surgeries needing repairs that could not be corrected in one2nd session,

Had your demeanor been civil perhaps the 3rd surgery (completememtary) would have provided us with s more exceptable results. Derogatory internet posting will do nothing to restore your hair.