Complaint Review: Dr Ryan Greene MD

• Submitted: Thu, May 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — Fort Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Dr Ryan Greene MD
4900 West Oakland Park Boulevard #300 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Dr Ryan Greene MD Office is a Scam. Prices change and refunds will not be returned. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*Author of original report: Dr Greene fixed the entire situation

I went to Dr. Ryan Greene, plastic surgeon for a consultation. The next day I was called by the office assistant and given prices for the procedures I wanted. I told the assistant the procedures I wanted to have done and I was asked to come back into the office. I went back the following week and the doctor looked at me again and told me that the price would be increasing because there was additional work he needed to do. I was called back again, the day after the visit and told the "new" price with was 25% more than the original price. I agreed to this. I was asked to come back again. The doctor, again looked at me and said we could "begin scheduling the surgery". I spoke to the office manager about scheduling the surgery and she said she needed a $500 deposit in order to set a date. I gave her the deposit. After  I gave her the deposit, the office assshe was unable to set a date because she needed to speak to the surgeon and she needed to find out the "real" price of the surgery.

Two days later, the office manager called me with the "real" price of the surgery, as the two previous prices were apparenly not the "real" price. I then told her, I did not want to schedule the surgery (the price had increased one too many times) and I would like a refund of my deposit. The assistant said she would not give me a refund. I told he the deposit was to set a date for the surgery and we NEVER set a date, as I had just found out the actual price. She still refused to refund my money. Either this office are a bunch of thieves or they are totally disorganized and simply refuse to follow any semblence of the law. It is illegal in FL to keep any deposit for services not rendered!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Ryan-Greene-MD/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-/Dr-Ryan-Greene-MD-Office-is-a-Scam-Prices-change-and-refunds-will-not-be-returned-Fort-878038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr Ryan Greene MD

Dr Greene fixed the entire situation

AUTHOR: Susan - (United States of America)

Dr Greene had been unaware of the policies the office worker was using. He called me as soon as he found out about the problems with his staff and refunded my money. I feel very bad that I put this report up because he was very understanding and he did not intend for his office to be run the way it was. I would recommend him for any plastic surgery needed.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC