Complaint Review: Dr Skinner Dentistry on First

• Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: Lucy — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Dr Skinner Dentistry on First
4801 N. First Ave Tucson, Arizona United States of America

Dr Skinner Dentistry on First Pulled tooth that didn't need extraction Tucson , Arizona

DO NOT go here.  Halbach, a wonderful dentist, retired and sold his practice to Skinner.  All Skinner tried to do is pressure you into getting dental implants.  I imagine he makes the most money off of these.  He pulled a tooth that did not need to be pulled and tried to get me to sign off on very expensive implants when I was sitting in the chair in horrible pain.  Thank God I didn't do it.  However, I am very angry that he pulled that tooth.  That is permanent!  No one can give me that tooth back.  Another dentist I saw said it was highly unethical.  I know other people that have gone there and he pressures you into the implants, over and over.  The other one, Huntington, is one of the rudest people I have ever met in my life.  Last time I had to see him, he disappeared and left me in terrible pain in the chair.  I could hear the nurses in the hallway asking if any one had seen him.  One suggested maybe they should check out back!  He is also very cold and shows no compassion, both odd traits in a dentist.  He has no empathy if you are in pain and will suggest instead that you are making it up or exaggerating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Skinner-Dentistry-on-First/Tucson-Arizona-85718/Dr-Skinner-Dentistry-on-First-Pulled-tooth-that-didnt-need-extraction-Tucson-Arizona-922579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr Skinner Dentistry on First