Complaint Review: Dr. Susan Markic

• Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: Melanie — Burlington Ontario
Dr. Susan Markic
900 Rathburn Road West, Mississauga, ON L5C 4L3 Mississauga , Ontario Canada

Dr. Susan Markic Markic Dental Dr. Susan Markic OVER CHARGED DAMAGED TEETH POOR EXTRACTION Mississauga Ontario

I went to see Dr. Susan Markic to have a back tooth removed.  The needle she gave did not hurt at all.  She then told me that I would fee a lot of pushing and pressure.  I did.  She must have been using a lot of pressure as her hand slipped and I could also feel it.  The instrument that she had in her hand crashed into the tooth infront of it and I did not realize it at the time but she chipped the tooth infront of the one she was removing.  At the end of the appointment she told me that I was going to need a crown on the tooth that she chipped.  I asked why and she did not answer.  I can only assume that it was because she slipped.  It is not fair that she slipped while working and that I have to pay for the accidental damage that she did. I find it incredibly unprofessional that she would expect me to pay for the crown. If she would have said that she would pay for the expenses I would not have had a problem but this is unacceptable and she should have taken responsiblilty for her mistake or slip.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Susan-Markic-/Mississauga-Ontario-L5C-4L3/Dr-Susan-Markic-Markic-Dental-Dr-Susan-Markic-OVER-CHARGED-DAMAGED-TEETH-POOR-EXTRACT-1132695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Susan Markic