Complaint Review: Dr. Tran Quoc Toan MD

• Submitted: Fri, December 09, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 09, 2011

• Reported By: Dana — Irvine California U.S.A.
Dr. Tran Quoc Toan MD
7631 Wyoming St., #102 Westminster, California United States of America
  • Phone: 714-379-0199
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Dr. Tran Quoc Toan MD Vietnamese Doctor Throws Female Patients Out of His Office & Still Gets Paid by Medicare Westminster, California

I went to this so called doctor for help. When I was in his office trying to explain my difficult case because 44 years ago a doctor ruined my health, upon trying to show Dr. Toan reports about why my health is the way it is, he suddenly starts shouting, I WILL NOT LET A WOMAN PATIENT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! He then, not only escorts me out of his office while yelling at me, he escorts me all the way out of the building. I have a business card from his office and it is only in Vietnamese.

In fact, he only wants Vietnamese patients, since he does not have his supplies written in English. He then builds Medicare for two visits, and MEDICARE still pay him. In other words, Medicare will pay a doctor by doing absolutely nothing, even if the doctor injures the patient by discrimination. I disputed the charges, and Medicare ignored me, and says, if he saw you, he gets paid. The doctor even had the audacity to send me a bill 5 months later after I had been in his office, but received NO SERVICES, after Medicare paid him. In other words, all I have to do is stand in front of a doctor, whether he helps me or not, he gets paid.

This is how the medical profession has manipulated everything. In other words they are not ruled by commerce. I am outraged that our hard earned money we pay all our lives is mismanage and overpaid to doctors. I tried to call the management company, Noridian Administrative Services, and they tell me that they can't talk to them, to call Medicare and ask for a hearing. I called back and asked for a supervisor. The supervisor tells me that there is nothing I can do, no matter how many times I ask for a hearing that it is not going to do any good. Everybody should be outraged with doctors who charge for doing nothing and with Medicare for paying them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2011 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Tran-Quoc-Toan-MD/Westminster-California-92683/Dr-Tran-Quoc-Toan-MD-Vietnamese-Doctor-Throws-Female-Patients-Out-of-His-Office-Still-807175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Tran Quoc Toan MD