Complaint Review: dr troy lair

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: keith — covina California United States of America
dr troy lair

dr troy lair compliance doctor Stole a Mercedes , Internet

Dr Troy Lair is the ultimate scam artist. He called our car dealership on a Sunday and was interested in purchasring a Mercedes 500SL that we had for sale. We met a few hours later and he told me he wanted to purchase the car. Told me he was a DR. (big lie) I believed him ( I am Stupid) let him write a personal check (Huge Mistake) of course checked bounced. He would not return phone calls and actually hid the car. He had a major service done a local dealership and that check bounced as well. We had an additional key for the car and drove to Los Angeles everyday to try and fine the car. Finally after 2 weeks the car appeared in front of TroyLairs (Cheap Rental )house and I jumped in and drove the car away. This loser has more excuses for ripping people off than anyone I ever met and don't believe any stories he tells you about his sick mother.  Hopefully he is in prison by now but you never know. Thanks God for the Internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dr-troy-lair/internet/dr-troy-lair-compliance-doctor-Stole-a-Mercedes-Internet-988809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dr troy lair