Complaint Review: Dr. Von Trapp

• Submitted: Thu, March 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 01, 2007

• Reported By:jersey city New Jersey
Dr. Von Trapp
485 S. Robertson Blvd.. #3 Beverly Hills, California U.S.A.

Dr. Von Trapp Fraudulent Psychic She almost SCAMMED me out of $25 bucks!! But I checked for her on the rip Off Report Before I sent It to her. the Rip off report saved me alot of money!! Beverly Hills California

I recieved a letter from " dr. von trapp" stating that I would recieve $625 of free services and that the reading contained 14 dramatic secrets. I have been scammed before and I learned my lesson so that is when i decided to search for dr. von trapp before feeding into her lies. I need every dollar so i wasn't just about to send her $ 25 for nothing. I did find her on the rip off report SCAM!!!!

Gabrielle
jersey city, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2007 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dr-Von-Trapp/Beverly-Hills-California-90211/Dr-Von-Trapp-Fraudulent-Psychic-She-almost-SCAMMED-me-out-of-25-bucks-But-I-checked-fo-237655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dr. Von Trapp